RE: 11.2 dbua is slow

  • From: "Mark W. Farnham" <mwf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <troach@xxxxxxxxx>, <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 17:40:45 -0400

And while –silent is there for a reason, there is no such thing as interactive
without large graphics.

The actual data that really needs to go back and forth could be handled
reasonably at 300 baud with a satellite latency in the middle of each turn
around.

THEN they decided they had to paint pictures.

mwf