Re: 11.1 database will not open after upgrading clusterware and ASM to 11.2

  • From: Peter Hitchman <pjhoraclel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:53:35 +0100

Hi,
So I started again and with the ORA_CRS_HOME environment variable set
or able to be set by a .profile etc on any node the upgrade to Grid
Infrastructure 11.2 went well until it got to ASM. The installer said
all was fine, but the ASM instances crask with the error:

ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kfeInvokeLockCallback06],
ORA-15240: attribute name SAGE_ONLY is invalid

So I am back where I started, trying to figure out what this error is.

Regards
Pete

--
Regards