10gR2 RAC (with PowerPath4.5 on HP-UX)

  • From: "oracle sos" <sosoracle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:17:19 -0400

Hi, everyone

Does anyone have running a 10gR2 RAC on Hp-UX (v11.11) with Oracle
clusterware, ASM and EMC PowerPath 4.5? I had problem of get clusterware
running on my 3 node 10gR2RAC. I coulen't by pass clusterware failed on
final check of Oracle CRS stack with return code 10.

I saw metalink node:*344994.1* (request binding the raw devices to the
multipath devices) with similar issue I had, but not sure this is the
problem. I also had a SR opened since last week, but do not get too much
help from there yet.

I appreciate all your help. Thanks Cindy