RE: 10gR2 RAC on single SLES9 node

  • From: "Matthew Zito" <mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 16:54:12 -0400

No, I wasn't suggesting that you were implying Linux NFS is kosher for
outside of the playground - I was more commenting that the overall DBA
mentality of avoiding Linux NFS at all costs is not without historical
merit.

And of course, I know you work for Polyserve and certainly have the
chops to talk about Linux NFS (we know some of the same people).

Thanks,
Matt