RE: 10g upgrade survey

  • From: "Arnold, Sandra" <ArnoldS@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx, "Oracle Discussion List" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:35:24 -0500

I have upgraded 12 databases to 10g.  I have used 2. Manual upgrade and
3. Created a 10g database and migrated the data.  I used # 3 when I
changed the characterset and #2 when I was migrating a database from the
same characterset.  Also, I used #3 for all my 8.1.7.4 databases and #2
for all my 9i databases.

Sandra Arnold