Re: 10g & partitioning

  • From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leyi Zhang <kamusis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 21:27:52 -0600

I DO think so, so does apparently Oracle:

 From http://www.oracle.com/database/db_options.html

Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Options

Oracle offers a selection of options to enhance the power of Oracle
Database and meet your specific needs. Advanced options are available at
additional cost.

Contact Oracle Direct at 1-800-ORACLE1 to help determine which options are
right for you.
Advanced Options at Additional Cost
[snip]

Oracle Partitioning
Enhanced data management environment for OLTP, datamart, and data warehouse
applications; improves manageability, availability, and performance for
large underlying database tables and indexes.

[snip]

At 07:19 PM 4/8/2005, Leyi Zhang wrote:
>really? not inclued in 10g EE? I don't think so.

Regards

Wolfgang Breitling
Centrex Consulting Corporation
www.centrexcc.com