Re: 10g RAC without vendor clusterware

  • From: Martic Zoran <zoran_martic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx, paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:06:02 -0800 (PST)

When you said annoying bugs are they causing Oracle to
be down from time to time?

Do you have all critical patches for these bugs from
Oracle that are making Oracle HA as much as possible?

We today had Oracle sales person proposing to not use
cluster vendor SW, but I said do not know any big
customer who is 24x7 on that.

Are you fully 24x7 operational with these
fixed/unresolved bugs?

Thanks,
Zoran

http://my.yahoo.com