10g R2 Streams Question

  • From: "Carlson, Todd" <tcarlson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:29:36 -0500

Hey Guys,

I am working with streams on RHEL4 & EE 10g R2. I have read the docs and
setup a capture DB and a apply DB. I built my scripts using the example
from Note:224255. However, the capture job will not enable and I get
this error message in the alert log: ORA-01372: Insufficient processes
for specified LogMiner operation. The dump files basically state the
same thing.

The parameters are set to the doc specs. I have processes=150,
job_queue_process=10, aq_tm_processes=4,
logmnr_max_persistent_sessions=3.  Has anyone seen this error message?
If so, what did you do to fix it?

Thanks,

Todd