10g OCP

  • From: Martic Zoran <zoran_martic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:50:08 -0800 (PST)

Some time ago when I finished with 10g OCP and the
mail with the paper certification appeared home.

My wife open it and asked me what is this 10 grams
certification (10g)????
continuing joking with me is that my brain size.

I said to her that it is the number of grams I needed
to pass that exam.

The questions inside 10g OCP upgrade test are just
awful. Also much more companies are searching for the
OCP DBA's these days. Somebody should warn them.

I should ask myself why I did it again. who forced me
to do this OCP again. It is similar to watching movies
all over again even realizing that they are very
similar and boring, but who cares.

Regards,
Zoran