10g EM Issue

  • From: "Mandal, Ashoke" <ashoke.k.mandal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:29:21 -0500

Greetings All,

One of our DBA is configuring 10g EM (grid control) and having following
problem. Any help will be appreciated.

####
I am testing the configuration of the Enterprise Manager, and we are
getting a problem with the number of files in the loader directory
steadily increasing. We are using a shared NFS mount for the loader
directory and two OMS's using this directory. I have tried increasing
the number of loader threads to 5, but this doesn't appear to fix the
problem. At one point we had over 10000 files outstanding.
####

Thanks,
Ashoke