RE: 10g - ASM

  • From: "Jamadagni, Rajendra" <Rajendra.Jamadagni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:26:34 -0400

Yup and I had asked Pete Sharman after his Hotsos presentation and he
mentioned that it is *probably* just to ensure uniqueness .. I think ASM
also creates files whose names start with + ... What fun ...=20

Of course it is legal. Do you *think* Oracle or Uncle Larry do something
illegal ever? No, except maybe hiring someone to scan someone-else's
trashed papers etc etc ...
Raj
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com=20
All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.=20
select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements;=20
QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !