RE: 10G New Features Book

  • From: Melanie Caffrey <melanie_caffrey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:22:56 -0700 (PDT)

Jared,

This was far too accurate!  :)

You're right.  This *is* what usually happens.

I guess I just don't let it get to me anymore (not
gonna bother about things I have no control over and
all that) and was attempting to, at least, give some
of them the benefit of the doubt.

But then again, I'm not getting personal emails from
these people the way you are.  ;)

So in that case, even if you are the listmaster and
are expected to be a facilitator and polite host of
sorts, feel free to block them!  :-)

Melanie