Re: 10.2.0.5 Grid Control on RHEL 5

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:19:02 +0100

If you use EBS or SOA Suite 11.1. PS2 (yep patchset version is important)
then carefully consider delaying the upgrade. The EBiz monitoring available
in 10 is not yet available in 11 (despite featuring heavily in the product
launch in April) and whilst the SOA Suite stuff is in there it's somewhat
flaky and not supported (as in Oracle support actively refused to support it
- first time that's ever happened to me) on the current patchset to the SOA
Suite.

all the logfile etc locations have changed!

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA