Re: 10.2.0.4 / New Hugepages / JDBC Thin connections slow connect ?

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 22:08:19 -0300

This may be pointless, but I'm tired of dealing with similar issues.
Connection Pools are your friends, use them.
now seriously, if your problem is the number of connections, going to
shared servers should work a little better... but ideally you would
implement a connection pool on the java side (dbcp I think).

cheers

Alan.-