Re: 10.2.0.3.0 out soon?

  • From: "Charles Schultz" <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rich.Jesse@xxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:32:36 -0500

1. Usually those notes preceed the actual release by about a week or three.
I always take it as a good sign that it is "right around the corner".
2. I asked an Oracle Support guy about the CPU, and I got the impression
they are *NOT* included. I could be wrong, however.....

On 9/14/06, Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hey all,

While looking up some issues in MetaLink just now, I came across article
391116.1, which describes the 10.2.0.3 patch.  It's dated today, but of
course there are no platforms I could find in the Patches area with it.

Anyone know when this is due?  I also don't see a mention of the July
CPU, so I'm hoping it's already in there...

Rich

Charles Schultz