Re: 10046, Unaccounted for Time, Aix 5.3 -- How to Determine Process Pre-Emption

  • From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kerry.osborne@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 21:45:26 -0600

Another book that any Solaris user should have in the library is this
one<http://www.pearsonhighered.com/educator/product/Solaris-Performance-and-Tools-DTrace-and-MDB-Techniques-for-Solaris-10-and-OpenSolaris/9780131568198.page>.
Richard McDougall is one of the authors. He is a scheduled speaker at
the Hotsos
Symposium <http://www.hotsos.com/sym10.html> in Dallas this March 7–11 (as
is Kerry), which *you should not miss*.

Cary Millsap