Re: 10046 Trace Pronunciation

  • From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:30:53 +0200

I must confess that I always have, and always will, call it a ten
thousand (and) forty-six trace OR, for people who don't understand, I
use the following variations:

The deep trace
The real trace
The extended trace
The extended, the real, the deep, the only trace.

I kind of like the military version, though:

(On the phone with customer):
Customer: "Now what do I do?"
Me: "Well, I'd like to do a One Zero Zero Four Six Tango Romeo Alpha
Charlie Echo. It's the extended Sierra Quebec Lima one, you know."

Mogens