Re: internal and external nodes.

  • From: Nelabhotla Durga Charan <charan.durga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:23:22 +0530

Hi Yury,Thanks.

I am also interested to know the solution for Mr.Virendra requirement ?
I have gone through the Shared APPL_TOP document to add external nodes.
My question is
Please clariy:

1.F5 load balancer: do we need to install any software for this?If yes,on
which node do we need to install?
2.To configure this any special instructions do we need to follow from
networking point of you?
3.Is DNS setup is required or not?
2.Request you please provide any notes from metalink ?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Charan

--