Re: Is it legal to run multiple autoconfig session at the same time in multinode installation.

  • From: "Jurijs Velikanovs" <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:29:03 +0300

It is a lot of fun actually :)

If you read README.TXT of the patch carefully you would find the
following statement:
>> 10. FIXED Autoconfig failure that happened when customers ran autoconfig in
parallel on multiple middle tiers with Jserv load balancing enabled.

That means what in all other circumstances it is allowed to run
autoconfig in parallel :)
Any way I have asked Steven  to clarify this for community.

Jurijs