Re: Installing and cloning Oracle Database 10g Release 2 in Windows 2003 server

  • From: vijay gopi <gopvijay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:30:09 +0530

Shastry,

Yes that's what we are planning, like installing the oracle binaries and do
a refresh of the database with the latest cold backup.

Would like to know any step by step guide or instruction note id for the
database refresh on windows machine as i am comfortable with unix db
refresh.Else please suggests the steps if possible for the windows database
refresh.

with regards
Vijay