Re: HA for Oracle E-Business Suite

  • From: "Farhan Khan" <farhan.toqeer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:48:07 +0500

Dear Sarfraz,

Thank you for the reference.

Regards,
Farhan Khan

On 6/27/07, fraz baig <aesthetic_hunzai@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Dear Farhan,
         For EBS HA please follow metalink document Bussiness countinuity
for EBS if you have access to metalink if u donot have will send you doc
thanks
sarfraz baig

 ------------------------------
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:24:11 +0500
From: farhan.toqeer@xxxxxxxxx
To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HA for Oracle E-Business Suite

All:

I hope anyone could help me in this matter. I need to setup a HA server
for Oracle - E-Business Suite using Linux operating system. If any of you
have done it before or planning to please guide me / share your experience.
What would be the starting point for me to achieve this?

Regards,

Farhan Khan

--
20 percent of computer users are Linux/Unix users, but remember, we are
the top 20 percent.

Live Earth is coming.  Learn more about the hottest summer event - only on
MSN. Check it out!<http://liveearth.msn.com?source=msntaglineliveearthwlm>