Re: Exception: oracle.apps.fnd.cache.CacheException while accessing self service appplications

  • From: Shastry DBA <shastry17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 12:07:30 +0530

Thanks much to vikram and atul. I could fix the issue after running Synch WF Local tables.

Sent from my iPod
An :-)

On 25-Sep-2009, at 7:18 PM, <atul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anant,
There could be N reasons for duplicate keys in underlying tables .

Search in metalink for "ORA-01452 Synchronize WF local tables" and you will
get plenty of hits , search one specific to your instance.

Regards
Atul Kumar
http://onlineAppsDBA.com

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 19:05:12 +0530, "Shastry(DBA)" <shastry17@xxxxxxxxx >
wrote:
HI Vikram,

I Got this below alert while executing the "Synchronize WF local tables
"concurrent request. Any help is really appreciated.

ORA-12801: error signaled in parallel query server P000
ORA-01452: cannot CREATE UNIQUE INDEX; duplicate keys found

Thanks,
Anant

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Vikram <vikramsingh120@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Try running the concurrent request: "Synchronize WF local tables".

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Shastry(DBA) <shastry17@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello Gurus,

We have problems in accessing(self service web based application)
iProcurement or any other responsibility from Oracle which opens a
webpage
eg. iProcurement, iExpense,
and facing the below error

An exception occured.

URL=null

oracle.apps.fnd.cache.CacheException

I could login to the above responsibilities with sysadmin user without
any
issue but having issues with personalized accounts. The instance was recently cloned and have verified GUEST/ORACLE it looks fine. I also
tried
with cleaning LOCAL=NO sessions and bouncing all tier services, but
nothing
helped. please show some light on this if anyone had came accross

SQL> select fnd_profile.value('GUEST_USER_PWD') from dual;

FND_PROFILE.VALUE('GUEST_USER_PWD')

GUEST/ORACLE

SQL> select FND_WEB_SEC.VALIDATE_LOGIN('GUEST','ORACLE') from dual;

FND_WEB_SEC.VALIDATE_LOGIN('GUEST','ORACLE')

Thanks,
Ananth