Re: DNS with Jserv Load Balancing on 11.5.10.2

  • From: Atul Kumar <atul_iiit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:02:07 -0800 (PST)

Giri,
   As per my understanding from below communication

  Issue happens when forms conection switches from  Machine A (working fine as
long as you are connected to A ) to Machine B (Users who were connected to
Instance B forms initially can access Instance B without Issues ).
  Please confirm if this is true

  Also confirm if two users User1 connected to server1(forms) & user2 connected
to server2 (forms) can access forms services without any issues or not ..

  Atul
  http://becomeAppsDBA.blogspot.com  <- Learn Apps DBA or 10g AS including OID,
SSO, Apex

venkata giri ginjupalli <vginjupalli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Atul,

Thanks for looking into this.

Yes, I shutdown all the services on node to which I connected right now.

Next time when I connected I am connect to the other surviving node. Then I am
getting this error GET /OA_JAVA/oracle/apps/fnd
/formsClient/FormsLauncher/class.class HTTP/1.1" 404 267

This issue is not specific to new cloned node. I am getting the same error when
my session switches to surviving node (surviving node could be node 1 or node
2) or when I start a new session after closing existing session which was
connected to failed node.

Thanks
Giri

Atul Kumar