RE: Compile Security Job

  • From: "Fernandes, Aldrin" <afernand@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:10:42 -0600

Thanks,  Atul, Vasu and Tipton.

I have this resolved. Ran node clean up, changed the order of the
utl_file entries, bounced the DB server, rechecked the APPLPTMP
variable,  and then ran autoconfig on the DB/App Tier everything worked.

What is the significance of the APPLTMP variable, I understand APPLPTMP
is important, the APPLTMP and APPLPTMP  are different?

Aldrin