Re: Compile Security Job

  • From: Atul Kumar <atul_iiit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:00:50 -0700 (PDT)

Apologies for first check aldrin. Read this as

  Check if same tmp file already exists in $APPLPTMP directory .

  Atul

Atul Kumar <atul_iiit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Aldrin,

    Check if

  1) Is there any tmp file already in $APPLTMP directory
2) Check if $APPLPTMP directory is in utl_file_dir if yes try changing this as
first entry

  Atul
  http://becomeAppsDBA.blogspot.com
  http://teachMeOracle.com/forum

"Fernandes, Aldrin" <afernand@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Hi Folks,
  I am getting the following error on the compile security job, any ideas. The
APPLPTMP variables all check out. I can write to the directories using
utl_file?.
  Any ideas.
Thanks,
Aldrin
ORA-20100: File XXXX.tmp creation for FND_FILE failed. You will find more
information on the cause of the error in request log.

  This e-mail contains confidential information that is proprietary to EPCOR
and its subsidiary companies in all respects. This information is intended only
for the person(s) named in the destination address. Unauthorized distribution,
copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in
error, please delete it immediately.

Atul Kumar

Site Dedicated to Apps DBA's
Forum Dedicated to Apps DBA's