Compile Security Job

  • From: "Fernandes, Aldrin" <afernand@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <'ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:43:22 -0600

Hi Folks,

I am getting the following error on the compile security job, any ideas.
The APPLPTMP variables all check out. I can write to the directories
using utl_file....
Any ideas.
Thanks,
Aldrin
ORA-20100: File XXXX.tmp creation for FND_FILE failed. You will find
more information on the cause of the error in request log.

This e-mail contains confidential information that is proprietary to EPCOR and
its subsidiary companies in all respects.  This information is intended only
for the person(s) named in the destination address.  Unauthorized distribution,
copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in
error, please delete it immediately.