Re: AR RECIEPTS INTERFACE TABLE

  • From: "Mohamed Ahmed Mostafa" <muhammed.amustafa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 16:37:10 +0300

Hi Yury,
Thank you for your nice replay, i will try to find any functionaly mailing
list.
but may i ask you about something releated to DBA; i have oracle financial
apps 11.5.8 with 8.1.7.4.1 db release, running on windows 2003 enterprose
edittion 32bit with 8gb of ram, so the PAE is enabled on OS level, and the
/3G Also enabled, but i face a problem each day, whwn oracle.exe become use
about 1.5 GB of memory, users can not access the database, and sometime i
face ora-600 with ora-443 'can not allocate xxxx in memory'
can you please advise me which way should i start from?

Best Regards
Mohamed Ahmed