RE: 11i Apps DBA Dumps

  • From: Kareem Abdul <akareem_qa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 04:23:30 -0700 (PDT)

Please send a copy to me. I too preparing for exam.

  Advance thanks
  Abdul Kareem

fraz baig <aesthetic_hunzai@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    please send me also thanks in
aticipation

---------------------------------
  Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:14:57 +0300
From: sd.hyder@xxxxxxxxx
To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 11i Apps DBA Dumps

  Hi,

  Please send me ,I 'm also  go to write the exam .
  I will thankful to you

  Thanks
  hyd

  On 10/17/07, harish muramshetty <harish.muramshetty@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Hi
All,
  Pls send it to individual id's, pls do not send it to the group

  Thnx
  Harish

    On 10/17/07, harish muramshetty <harish.muramshetty@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Hi All,
  I am preparing for 11i Apps DBA certification, Pls Can anyone send the dumps
(1Z0-235, 1Z0-236, 1Z0-233).
  Help will be appreciated.

  Thanks & Regards
  Harish.