[optimal]

  • From: "Steve Lusk" <slusk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 08:44:31 -0400

Hi all. I ran across something today that I haven't encountered in over 15
years in ophthalmic photography, which is surprising in this case. A physician
ordered an FA on a patient who was scheduled to have an IVP of sorts ( the
patient called it a nuclear test on their heart ) at 12:00 the same day.
The question is, is there any contraindications to having an IVFA 3 hours prior
to the "NUCLEAR HEART TEST" We opted out of the FA for today as a precaution.
Does anyone have a good answer?

Thanks
Steve

Steve Lusk, CRA
Vistar Eye Center Retina Consultants
5296 Peters Creek Road
Roanoke, VA 24019
Phone: (540) 342-3400 ext. 4731
Fax: (540) 362-1155
slusk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.vistareye.com <http://www.vistareye.com/>

The information contained in this email may contain confidential health
information that is privileged and legally protected from disclosure by
federal law, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
(HIPAA). This information is intended only for the use of the individual
or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are herby
notified that reading, disseminating, disclosing, distributing, copying,
acting upon or otherwise using the information contained in this
facsimile
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error,
please notify the sender immediately.

Thank you.