[optimal] Re: Vegetable Dye

  • From: "Marshall Tyler" <mtyler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 13:11:39 -0400

Michael,

 Your words are WONDERFUL! Thank you for sharing. I will, with your permission,
print it out for our residents (and faculty).

 I give extra credit to our residents who I catch telling patients about the
vegetable dye IF they give me the name of the vegetable from which it is made.

Marshall

Marshall E. Tyler, CRA, FOPS

Instructor in Ophthalmology

Wake Forest University Eye Center