[optimal] Re: Vegetable Dye

  • From: "William Anderson" <William.Anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 15:56:35 -0500

Ethan

Um Um Good and just think this only an afternoon snack :-)

Bill

>>> Ethan Priel <prieleye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 7/9/2010 3:24 PM >>>
Paula,

Good luck getting an answer out of Bill for the next few hours.

By accident, his email program sent me a copy of his take-out order
(encl.)
which was just delivered.

Ethan

Order #: 3495
Date: July 8 2010

Deliver to: Anderson,Bill

5323 Harry Hines Blvd

Delivery time: Immediate (big tip offered!)

2 bags chips

2 quarts chocolate ice cream

1 jar cherries

1 bag pistachios