[optimal] TOPCON FUNDUS CAMERA

  • From: "Ron Zielinski" <ronzielinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:43:32 -0700

Who is a reliable representative in the Los Angeles/Orange County area of
California that can discuss current models of the Topcon Fluorescein
cameras?  Camera, software and after sales service.  I hope some of you out
there know of a good/knowledgeable rep that can offer me more help than just
sell me a camera.  A physician my wife works for is looking at moving from
film based Kowa to a digital Topcon.  Do not need ICG capability; just Fluor
& color Fundus.  Thanks.  You can contact me privately if your prefer:

ronzielinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx