[optimal] Re: Question on fluorescein dosages

  • From: Ethan Priel <prieleye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 09:38:12 +0200

Denice good morning.

The term simultaneous angiography does not NECESSARILY mean that the dyes
are injected at the same time.

It means, mostly, that since both dyes are 'in the system', it is therefore
possible to image the retina and the choroid at the same time, employing
both dedicated wavelengths

(FA +ICG) and get both images 'side by side'.

The benefits include the ability to compare locations of pathology
accurately while bringing up the images side by side.

Ethan