[optimal] Non-Myd camera querie

  • From: Ethan Priel <prieleye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 15:28:38 +0200

Greetings fellow Optimalers,

As we are currently reviewing several Non-Myd retinal cameras, I would
greatly appreciate any and all relevant comments regarding the operation of
the cameras and the quality of the images.

No need for going into the image capture and review software – they are all
so different and we might use a 'generic' package in the end.

What I am looking for, as far as running comments go, are the following :

- Overall quality of retinal photos

- Color accuracy ( important…)

- Ease of handling the actual camera

- Small-pupil capabilities  AND

- Any additional comments.

Many thanks in advance, feel free to write me directly or to post on the
darkroom wall,

Ethan