[optimal] Re: MRP save to a proof sheet

  • From: "Pat S. Harvey" <stana005@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 13:58:50 -0600

Tom,

On proof sheet select images to be included

Under proof sheet - User Functions, select "Build montage"

Under Montage - File,  select "Save as proof sheet"

This will produce a .tif image of images only, no patient info

Pat S. Harvey, CRA, OCT-C

Director, Ophthalmic Imaging and Photography

University of Minnesota

Department of Ophthalmology

612.625.5915

stana005@xxxxxxx