[optimal] Looking for Ophthalmic transcriptionist

  • From: Ray Wright <rwright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 20:41:35 +0000

I am looking for an experienced ophthalmic transcriptionist for a short special
task.  I have a series of instructional DVDs' that contain a total of 96
minutes of dialog/narration related to the use of a slit lamp; gonioscopy;
applanation tonometer; and other related subjects.  I would like to have this
narration converted to readable text.  Can anyone recommend a person or
business I could contact for this service?   You may contact me via email at
rwright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks in advance for your help.

[cid:hsusaofficialpngsigs6031.png]

Ray Wright
Market Manager Special Imaging Technologies
HAAG-STREIT USA, INC.
3535 Kings Mills Rd, Mason, Ohio 45040
Cell Phone: +1 (513) 256-8705
Phone: +1 (513) 336-7255 / Fax: +1 (513) 336-7260
rwright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.haag-streit-usa.com<http://www.haag-streit-usa.com>
Haag-Streit USA Social Media:
Twitter<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=48440450&msgid=404157&act=4ZQ2&c=508913&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitter.com%2Fhs_usa>
 -
Facebook<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=48440450&msgid=404157&act=4ZQ2&c=508913&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FHaag-Streit-USA%2F107204475971509>
Reliance Medical Products Social Media:
Twitter<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=48440450&msgid=404157&act=4ZQ2&c=508913&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitter.com%2FRelianceMedical>
 -
Facebook<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=48440450&msgid=404157&act=4ZQ2&c=508913&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FReliance-Medical-Products%2F105008249531080>

This message and eventual attachments are intended for the exclusive use of the
individual or entity that is the named addressee and may contain information
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the addressee or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the named addressee, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or
any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by e-mail, discard any paper copies and delete all electronic files
of the message.

[cid:recyclelogoforsigs2f3a.png]

PNG image

PNG image