[optimal] Re: HIPAA Security initiative

  • From: "Foster, Guy (NIH/NEI) [E]" <FosterG@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 11:49:03 -0500

From: Marc Gilels [mailto:vasion@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 07:48 AM
To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [optimal] Re: HIPAA Security initiative

The solution is very simple. O.E.M. has a small box that plugs into the serial
cable
in place of the printer.  This box converts the printer language to almost any
format.
ie: DICOM, PDF,JPG,PNG etc. and sends the file to a shared file on your
computer.
The cost is about $1,400.00.
See the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhgMKswSw4Y