My apologies sir, resending as text.
Ophthalmic Practice Education Specialist
Notal Vision Diagnostic Clinic
Job Code/ Req#:
POSITION SUMMARY The Ophthalmic Practice Education Specialist
collaboratively manages accounts together with a sales oriented Clinical
Account Manager. The Specialist will report to the Vice President,
Diagnostic Clinic Strategy & Operations and will bring multiple years of
ophthalmology practice management / operations experience to the role. As
this role’s focus is eye care practices, up to 90% travel is required, in
designated territory areas by car. Deep acumen in the operations of
ophthalmology practices is required to understand our customers and to
create a peer-to-peer relationship when engaging with prescribing clinics.
This role is critical to Notal Vision’s growth and increasing revenue by
supporting practices to be successful in adopting home diagnostic
AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibilities of the Ophthalmic Practice Education
Specialist include but are not limited to the following:
1. Drives adoption of operational best practices in ForeseeHome
prescribing eye care practices by training, initiating and supporting
standard Notal Vision processes, tools, and engagement modalities in
customer practices from their first prescription forward
2. Educates physicians and office staff about the clinical benefits and
operational implementation of the ForeseeHome program by giving
presentations to groups and by providing one-on-one coaching of patient
3. Identifies training opportunities and needed modalities to ensure all
practice staff have concrete learning platforms.
4. Influences behavior of practice managers and clinical personal
through peer-to-peer education with the goal to drive prescriptions of
5. Fosters environment of collaborative feedback to ensure streamlined
Notal Vision awareness and practice operations.
6. Ensures that the operational best practices for prescribing practices
and Notal Vision include the creation of a close relationship between the
Notal Vision Diagnostic Clinic team and key stake holders in prescribing
7. In partnership with management, develops practice evaluation
approaches while considering the potential benefits and risks affecting
overall program and relationship with Notal Vision.
8. Presents acumen in, and can articulate to prescribing practices,
ForeseeHome clinical data, vision benefit, and indication for use
9. Can articulate an expert level understanding of the ForeseeHome
patient engagement experience with the Notal Vision Diagnostic Clinic to
10. Access and communicate patient specific ForeseeHome clinical data to
prescribing practices, proactively and as requested including but not
limited to active patients, non-compliant patients, and patients alerts
11. Collaborate with practice account and Notal Vision Diagnostic
Clinical IT managers to implement e-prescription, portal access and report
12. Summarizes and document all practice interactions in the Notal
Vision Diagnostic Clinic CRM within required guidelines
13. Creates through the aggregation and analyzing of data - key practice
performance indicators to determine needs of practice and staff
14. Collaboratively manages ~10-20 eyecare practices together with the
responsible Clinical Account Manager lead
15. Encourages participation in Notal Vision educational offerings using
Notal University, publications and webinars.
16. Attends regular strategy meetings with key stakeholders involved in
the overall development of the commercial and engagement departments.
17. Participates as requested in committees and projects assigned by
18. Leverages technology to connect with and rely key messages and
reporting to / from customers.
19. Support the creation of messaging, education, and operational
support materials to support face-to-face interactions with prescribing
practices consistent with the practice engagement process map. (PowerPoint,
online portal, hard copy, digital tools, training content)
20. Conduct all work in compliance with the Notal Vision Quality System
and all applicable State, Federal and local regulations (e.g., HIPAA, HR
policies and practices)
- Reports into Vice President, Diagnostic Clinic Strategy & Operations.
- Works collaboratively and in partnership with territory based Clinical
- Works closely with executives and department management.
*EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:*
· At least 5 or more years of related work experience in an
ophthalmic practice in a clinical operations or practice management role
· Understanding of standard of care ophthalmic diagnostic
procedures: Visual Acuity (VA), Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT),
intraocular pressure (IOP), Visual Field (VF) tests, Fluorescein Angiogram
(FA), Indocyanine Green Angiography (ICG) procedure, Refraction test
· Exemplifies excellent interpersonal skills to motivate
prescribing practices to implement and offer the ForeseeHome program to
patients in need.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
with physicians, administrators, technicians and support functions of
· Basic understanding of common retinal eye diseases (e.g.
age-related macular degeneration, diabetic macular edema)
· Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
· Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree
· Proficiency with common EMR, scheduling and billing systems
· Working knowledge of WORD, EXCEL, and POWERPOINT
· Full-time with up to 90% travel
· Weekends may be required for occasional ophthalmic conference
attendance and travel
· Potential for occasional evening meetings with eye care practice
staff based on availability
· Monday - through Friday, with potential for weekend conference
attendance and/or travel
· Hours are typically 8:00 – 5:00 and may include evening meetings
with prescribing clinic staff (dependent on geographical location).
*WORK AUTHORIZATION AND REQUIREMENTS:*
• United States (Required)
• A valid unrestricted drivers' license and a reliable
• Medical, Dental and Vision plans for you and/or your
• 401K plan
• Life and Long-Term Disability insurance programs
• Paid Holiday and Vacation time off
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must
be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise
qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
November 20, 2019
November 20, 2019
Last Updated By:
November 20, 2019
On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 3:45 PM Grout, Sean <Sean.Grout@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hey there, these files are too low res. Can't read them.
*From:* optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on
behalf of Jim Soque <jsoque@xxxxxxxxx>
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 21, 2020 3:28:08 PM
*To:* Joe Warnicki
*Subject:* [optimal] Fwd: NOTAL Vision - Industry Position
Ext Mail: open links/attachments w/caution
If you are in the northeast sector of NJ, NY, and CT, and are looking to
make a shift to industry, here is an available position which was just
posted by Notal Vision.
Please see the enclosures. If interested, your contact would be Kimberly
Summit, and her email address is listed below:
No Financial Interest
Sent from my iPhone
*----- Confidentiality Notice -----**The information contained in (or
attached to) this electronic message may be legally privileged and/or
confidential information. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.*