[optimal] Re: From Denice in SF

  • From: "Thomas C. Monego" <Thomas.C.Monego@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:29:27 -0400

Massachusetts and Rhode Island are very tight on this, require RN, or and MD to
administer the drug. In New Hampshire the person has to have "Hospital"
certification which means taking a phlebotomy course. I still feel having 2
people in the FA room is a good thing from a patient safety standpoint. Over
30+ years I have seen enough problems and have testified in a lawsuit involving
Na F injection.

Tom