[optimal] Re: FW: OCT and fundus camera

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 15:52:13 -0700

I concur with Michael.  But, also, I have OIS Winstation, Stratus of
which I am also very happy.  Currently still using my Willow DBS which I
have had since 2003.  It's working great, but eventually I'll probably
need to grow that software out to offer more features.  I have been
reviewing the OIS Symphony and I'm really impressed.   Many ideas
originating in Willow have been brought to fruition with this software.
For me, it will be a serious contender come time to switch.

Denice

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, FOPS

Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center

CPMC Department of Ophthalmology