[optimal] Re: FA Dye

  • From: Jim Soque <jsoque@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 17:46:35 -0400

Hello Paq, Hey Kev, and my imaging family!
Try my source “April” at Akorn.
She just filled my regular order,10 boxes no problem!
(See below)
Jim

Sent from my iPhone

On May 23, 2022, at 3:20 PM, Paul Paquette <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Nowhere to be found in the US. We are all at the mercy of Akorn since they've monopolized the market. I've always encouraged my clients to have at least 3-6 month supply but some of the places I go have been on back order all year & now down to their last few vials.
Paq