[optacon-l] Re: wonderful optacon wins again!

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 13:02:01 -0700

Linda,

I hope your new equipment works wonderfully for you, for a very long time.
This Gateway PC is quiet and there was no need to install or activate
Windows; it was all there and I turned on Narrator, which came right up, and
was quite useful until I installed the screen reader. But I'm new to Windows
7 and although this PC is starting to look like the old one, there are still
tricky things to learn.

Mary