Wil buy Optacon for as much as $1000.00, also Typewriter part for sale.

  • From: Cj Sampson <cs78@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:31:34 -0600

Hello,

Looking to buy an optacon for as much as $1000.00 call me at 801 367 2559 leave
message if need be. Or just email cj@xxxxxxxx If you know anyone who just may
have an old one lying around let me know.

I also have a Typewriter attachment for the opcan in like new condition I am
selling, no idea for how much. I think it is for typewriters, and can be used
for other things. contact me with info above. Thank you.