[optacon-l] Re: Request for some advice

  • From: "DIANNE B. PHELPS AND PRIMROSE" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:46:55 -0800

I believe Dr. Bliss also gave some technical manual references to Dr.
Vickery which should be of help and into things in a level we might not
totally understand. Lord! Those were good years when the optacon was
developed and we were all doing all kinds of different things never thought
possible with it. I even once used it to determine whether I had a blouse
with a print or the white blouse which looked similar, and by golly, the
optacon was able to tell me. Those were really the days for sure!

Dianne B. Phelps,
Napa, California