[optacon-l] Re: PC

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 11:39:42 -0700

You need a CRT lens, or a regular optacon lens, and your PC monitor needs to
be adjusted so that the optacon can see the screen. I can't tell you any
more than that, because every PC screen is different. I've found that the
modern LCD screens work best, but the next person couls say something
different. You just read the screen like you read a page  in a book.

Mary