[optacon-l] Re: My optacon

  • From: "Natalie" <nataliej@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 10:35:27 -0400

Does anyone have problems with checkboxes?  Maybe my camera is a bit out of
whack but my X rarely appears just where I want to land it.  It's hard to
experiment because when the form is filled out I send it back to where ever
it is to go so haven't got anything to line up my camera with.  Any ideas?

Natalie