[optacon-l] Re: It's Back!

  • From: "H & C Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 13:18:01 -0500

Nick, I am reassured by your saying the magnification lens is the right one,
especially when you mentioned six point print. My husband, the graphic
artist says any print smaller than that would have to have more help than I
get from the regular camera. Also, you were aware of the name of the sheets,
which I did not know. I thank you for saving me the hunt for that.

In God We Trust,

Carolyn