[optacon-l] Re: Information Update on Smith Corona typewriters and ribbon cartridges ETC.

  • From: "Linda Webb" <rtfan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 21:26:01 -0500

Very Very Helpful!!!! Thank you.

As I stated the other day, I think I do have the 2200 but now with the part
numbers and the knowledge that both models use the same ribbons, I'm on my
way to ordering some new ribbons.

Again, thank you and since I am a new user on the list, thanks to all who
have responded in this matter.

Always and Forever...A Randy Travis Fan
Linda and Guide, Greg