[optacon-l] Re: Got My Optacon Back this Afternoon!

  • From: "Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 19:11:08 -0600

Mary:

It's been on my heart to write up a little post regarding putting our
Optacons in Perspective with respect to the other tools which can make up
our arsenal of weapons with which we can fight for Personal and Group
Equality.  Would that be permissible within the guidelines of topics for the
list?

Nick