[optacon-l] Fw: Smith Korona typewriter ribbons

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 13:07:11 -0700

Linda,  I am forwarding a message regarding one source for obtaining ribbons
for your Smith-Corona typewriter.  You may need to know whether you have a
2200 or a 2500 model--I'm not sure.

Believe me, I understand how much you value your typewriter, because I use
mine for writing checks, notes and short items.

Hope this helps.

I hae several other past messages I can forward to you offlist if you wish.

Lori